Stand to win an iPhoneX 64GB
UOB is giving two rewards monthly.
Participation Info 参加信息:
- No registration is required for participation in this Campaign.
- Subject to the terms and conditions set herein, the top two (2) Eligible Cardmembers with the highest
Eligible Spend amount in each calendar month throughout the Campaign Period will be entitled to the
- There are two (2) Rewards to be awarded per month and a total of twenty-four (24) Rewards to be
awarded throughout the Campaign Period.
- Each Eligible Cardmember shall be eligible to one (1) Reward only throughout the Campaign Period.
- The top two (2) Eligible Cardmembers with the highest Eligible Spend amount in each calendar month
shall be shortlisted between 4 to 6 weeks after the end of the each calendar month.
- At the point of shortlisting, the Eligible Cardmember Card account must not be delinquent, invalid and/or
cancelled; otherwise the Eligible Cardmember will be disqualified.
- Reward will be sent via courier to the Eligible Cardmembers’ billing address maintained in UOBM’s records.
Prize Info 奖项信息:
(a) The Reward is awarded on an “as is where is” basis.
(b) The Eligible Cardmembers must abide by the terms and conditions imposed by the parties
arranging and/or providing the Reward and the terms and conditions attached to the Reward.
Apart from providing the Reward, such parties shall not be liable to bear any additional costs.
Such additional costs, if any, shall be borne solely by the Eligible Cardmembers.
(c) The Reward is not transferable to any other party or parties other than the Eligible
Cardmember and not exchangeable for cash, credit or other goods, whether in part or in full.
(d) UOBM reserves the right to substitute the Reward with a prize of similar value at any time
with prior notice.
(e) UOBM shall not be held liable for any mishaps, injuries or accidents that may occur in the use
of the Reward.
Terms and conditions 条款和条件:
18. The Eligible Cardmembers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, the terms and condition in
the Cardmember Agreement and UOB Credit Card Terms and Conditions (“Generic T&C”). If there is any
inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Generic T&C in connection with this
Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
19. The records of transactions maintained by UOBM and UOBM’s decision on all matters relating to this
Campaign shall be final, conclusive and binding on the Eligible Cardmembers. UOBM shall not be obliged
to give any reasons or entertain any correspondence with any person(s) on any matter concerning this
Campaign. No appeals and/or correspondence from any Eligible Cardmembers or any third party will be
20. UOBM shall not be responsible nor shall accept any liability of any nature and however arising or suffered
by the Eligible Cardmembers and/or any third party resulting directly or indirectly from this Campaign
unless it arises from UOBM’s negligence or wilful misconduct specifically related to this Campaign.
21. UOBM reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw, suspend, extend or terminate this
Campaign prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period, wholly or in part, at any time with prior notice.
22. UOBM reserves the right to add, delete, suspend and/or vary these terms and conditions, from time to
time, wholly or in part, at its absolute discretion, by providing prior notice to the Eligible Cardmembers
through posting on UOBM’s website, displaying a notice at any of UOBM’s branches, a statement insert in
the Statement of Account and/or any other manner as may be determined by UOBM from time to time.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia
and the Eligible Cardmembers agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia
Please visit Official Site for Terms & Conditions.