比珍贵。以你和母亲的旧时合照为对比，摄下同样姿势的合 照，参与《華珍——感恩母亲节照片竞赛》，赢取价值39 9令吉的精美钻石吊坠！
1时59分截止。我们将于5月18日，透过面子书页面公 布3名幸运儿！无需附上任何购物单据；参赛步骤简易，如 下：
- All Malaysians aged 21 years old and above are eligible to participate in the contest.
- The contest is organized by Wah Chan Consolidated Sdn Bhd (Organizer), whereas Wah Chan’s employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Entries will be accepted starting on 27th April 2018 (Friday) at 14:00 Malaysia time and ending on 13th May 2018 (Sunday) at 23:59 Malaysia time. The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion to extend or modify the contest period anytime without prior notice.
- All entries must be received on or before the time stated during that submission period. Any entry after the deadline will be disqualified automatically.
- All participants are only eligible for one contest entry.
- Three (3) winners will be selected based on similarity of the new & old photo which is determined by the Organizer. The Organizer will select additional three (3) entries as backup winners in the event that any entrant(s) is unable to satisfy the promotion terms and conditions; forfeits or does not claim the prize.
- The prize will be one (1) diamond pendant, each worth RM 399 for each winner.
- The prize delivery and presentation will be at the winner's preferred Wah Chan outlet only.
- No representative is allowed for prize collection.
- Prize is non-transferable.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook messenger and announced on Wah Chan Gold & Jewellery Facebook page on 18th May 2018.
- For any prize that remains unclaimed after 11th June 2018, the Organizer will award those prize(s) to the backup winner(s) in the order decided by the Organizer, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any replacement winners determined in accordance with this clause will be notified via Facebook Messenger on 18th June 2018.
- By participating in the contest, each participant agrees and understands that the contest results, as determined by the Organizer, are final in all respects.
- By entering this contest, each participant understands and agrees that the above mentioned organizer, anyone acting on behalf of the organizer, and the organizer's licensees, successors , and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait , picture, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes.
- The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion to modify the contest’s terms and conditions anytime without prior notice.