How to participate?
- Like and follow KTO Malaysia Facebook and Instagram.
- Snap a groupfie photo in Jeju (must show your face clearly) and share it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with a caption describing your best memory in Jeju or what you like about Jeju, hashtag #JomCutiJeju, and utilize the check-in / add location function (remember to change the post status to Public, or else we couldn’t see your posting).
- Login to your Kaki Korea Club (KKC) member account (click HERE to register for a Free KKC account).
- On the survey form at the bottom of this page, paste your sharing link and answer some simple questions about Jeju’s tourist attractions.
How will the winners be selected?
10 lucky winners will be selected randomly
- A pair of Air Asia return flight ticket to Korea + Innisfree skincare set + exclusive Jeju tote bag x 1
- Limited edition gifts from Starbucks Jeju or Innisfree Jeju x 9
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open to all nationalities who are currently residing in Malaysia, aged 16 years and above.
- Only 1 contest entry is allowed per participant on KTO Malaysia website and the participants must be our member of Kaki Korea Club (Click HERE to register).
- A selected winner is applicable for 1 prize only.
- The prize Air Air Asia return flight ticket is only cover the base fare. Airport taxes and fees and any other add on such as baggage and meal are under own expenses.
- Redemption of the above prizes is only valid from 22 July 2019 until 22 August 2019 at Korea Plaza. No claims in respect of the prizes will be entertained by the company thereafter, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- The prizes are non-transferable and not-for-sale. No cash alternatives will be offered.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to replace any prize with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
- KTO Malaysia is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- KTO Malaysia and JTO reserve the right to use the photos submitted for promotional purposes.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any members or entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
- Employees and directors of KTO Malaysia and their corporate partners, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies or individuals involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this contest and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entries that contain improper, vulgar, abusive, violent, offensive, sensitive behavior and language will be considered invalid and will be deleted without any prior notice or permission of the participants.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the contest due to errors or other causes beyond our control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make any changes to the terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. Information on how to participate, prizes and how winners will be selected are considered a part of the terms and conditions. Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- KTO Malaysia reserves the right to make the final decision in the contest of any dispute.